Cinerama believes in providing a safe, secure and enjoyable experience for all its guests. The policies below are intended to enhance our guests’ and employees’ safety and security.
Cinerama may, at its discretion, ask guests to leave the property and/or event for violation of these policies, or for any other action that management deems a threat, causes disruption to the guest experience, or presents a threat to the health and safety of guests, employees, or others.
- All bags are subject to search.
- The use of clear sided bags is recommended.
Cinerama believes weapons, weapon look-a-likes, and other dangerous objects can cause disruption to the guest experience and/or present a threat to the health and safety of guests, employees and others.
Weapons are not allowed, regardless of any licenses or permits, with the exception of law enforcement officials. The term “weapon” includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Pepper spray
- Tasers/stun guns
- Any other threatening objects of any kind (determined at the discretion of our management)
Patrons who attempt to bring such items into our venues will be denied entry and we will not hold or be responsible for any such items. Unattended items left outside the facility doors will be discarded to ensure patron safety.
Volunteers, or pre-approved performers carrying fake or lookalike weapons for specific events will be required to submit to a safety inspection of all weapons, ammunition, etc. The safety inspection is a non-negotiable condition of admission. Cinerama reserves the right to determine whether props are weapons.
Costumes are discouraged, but may be permitted at the discretion of Cinerama. When costumes are permitted, they must comply with the following conditions.
- Must fit through a single doorway (less than 85.5 inches tall x 35-inches wide)
- Costumes cannot include: pyrotechnics, fire, smoke, fog, helium balloons, et cetera, and are subject to Cinerama’s building policies
- May not include nudity, or contain lewd or offensive elements
- May not include full, or partial, body paint in place of clothing
- Photo identification may be required for guests with face concealing paint, prosthetics, and/or masks
Prohibited Items List:
The list of prohibited items includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment
- Balloons, Beach Balls or related items
- Glass containers (empty plastic water bottles are allowed)
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Use of Cigarettes, Marijuana, Vape Pens, etc.
- Illegal Drugs and/or paraphernalia
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Masks of any kind (unless approved in advance by management)
- Outside Food, Beverages, Bottled Water, etc.
- Pamphlets, fliers, handbills (unless previously approved)
- Signs, banners, flags, poles/sticks, etc.
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc.
- Weapons of any kind: pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc. See below.
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by management